1. How do I reach the hotel from the airport?
The hotel is located in Glyfada area (a suburb of Athens). You may contact us in advance to arrange a transfer. Alternatively you may use a taxi from the airport. The taxi fare is approximately 40 Euro . You may also use the public bus, number x96, which runs every 25 minutes, 24 hours per day.
2. How far is the hotel located from the airport?
It usually takes 30-50 minutes to get to the hotel, by taxi or bus, depending on the traffic. The distance is 25 km.
3. How much do you charge for a baby cot?
Baby cots are free of charge. If you need a baby cot, it is advisable that you order it before arrival.
4. Do you have interconnecting rooms?
We have Family Deluxe rooms, which is 2 bedrooms connected by balcony on the outside and a living room inside. Find more information here.
5. How long does it take to get to the center of Athens (Syntagma-Acropolis)?
It takes 50 minutes to get to Athens Center by public bus. The bus runs outside the hotel every 20 minutes approximately. If you use a taxi, it will take approximately 30 minutes.
6. How early can I check in?
Usual check in time is after 15:00. However if you arrive at the hotel earlier and there is a room ready, we will not keep you waiting.
7. What is the check out time?
Check-out time is 11:00 in morning. There will be no extra charge if you departure till 12:00. For departures after 12:00 till 14:00 you will be charged for 1/4 of the night. For departures after 14:00 till 18:00 you will be charged for half the night. For departures after 18:00 you will be charged the whole night.
In any case you must first inform the reception desk and ask for availability.
8. What is your reservation policy?
For arrivals till 16:00 on the day of arrival, reservations can be made over the phone and e-mail. For late arrivals a credit card or bank deposit guarantee is required.
9. What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations should be notified in writing at least three days prior to arrival. Failing to do so will cause one night cancellation fees. For group reservations with more than 3 rooms or reservations longer than 2 weeks, different policies apply. Please contact front desk: email@example.com, +30 210 898 1183.
10. Do you charge credit cards before arrival?
The credit card provided can be pre-authorized up to 1 month before arrival. The pre-authorization is for the first night of each room and is kept for guarantee. The pre-authorization is completed accordingly to the cancellation policy which is usually 3 nights before arrival. For group reservations with more than 3 rooms or reservations longer than 2 weeks, different policies apply. Please contact front desk: firstname.lastname@example.org, +30 210 898 1183.
12. How far is the beach?
The beach is located only 100 meters away.
12. What kind of beach is it?
It is a sandy beach with peebles.
13. What are your restaurant operating hours?
Breakfast is served from 07:30 till 10:00. Restaurant working hours for June-September are 12:00-21:30. Restaurant working hours for October-May are 12:00 - 14:00 for lunch and 18:00 - 21:30 for dinner.
14. Can I book the room with meals?
Of course you can. You may book as bed and breakfast (breakfast) or half board (breakfast and dinner) or full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
15 What type of rooms do you offer?
We offer Superior Side Sea view rooms(up to 2), Superior Garden view rooms(up to 2), Superior Lower Ground Garden view rooms(up to 2), Superior City view rooms(up to 2), Family Deluxe rooms(up to 6), Junior Family rooms(up to 4), Superior Triple rooms(up to 3). You can find more information here.
16. Do you have Internet access?
Yes, internet access is free and available in all areas of the hotel. If you are here for business please let us know.
17. Do you provide baby sitters?
Baby sitting can be arranged but it is subject to availability. The charge is negotiated directly with the baby sitter.
18. I am leaving early in the morning. Can I order an early breakfast?
We can arrange a breakfast pack, if notified till noon time on the previous day.
19. What is your electricity outlet supply?
All outlets are 220-Volts. If you have 110-Voltappliances, you will need a transformer.
21. Do you have a laundry, dry cleaning service and ironing facilities?
In-house laundry and ironing service is available. We do not have dry cleaning services, but we can help you find the closest one available. You will find a price list in your room.
22. Does your reception operate on a 24-hour basis?
Yes, it does. So you may check in/out at any time.
23. Can I exchange money at the reception desk?
Yes, you can. There is a small commission charged.
24. How do I go about renting a car?
The front desk personnel will undertake all arrangements.
25. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit cards for bill settlement.
26. When do I need to settle my room account?
Usually upon arrival at least for the days you are certain you will use the hotel. Otherwise the bill should be settled every three days.
27. How far is the nearest shopping centre?
The nearest shopping center is only 300 meters away, in the centre of Glyfada town.
28. What sporting facilities are available in the hotels' vicinity?
Swimming, yachting, canoeing, windsurfing, golf, tennis, basketball, bowling, to mention just a few.
29. What other pastime possibilities does the beach resort of Glyfada offer?
There are innumerable possibilities of entertainment. Glyfada is a cosmopolitan suburb of Athens, with vibrant nightlife.
You can find more information here.
30. Are there tours and cruises available and what do I need to do?
Front desk personnel will be pleased to assist you and organize such trips for you.