Covid - 19
We would like to inform our valued guests that we are regretfully obliged to postpone our opening date, adhering to the Greek government announcement as of March 23rd to prevent the spread of COVID-19. At this moment of global challenge, our hearts and minds go to those affected as well as to everyone fighting to contain this global health and economic crisis.
Meanwhile, we’ll be doing our best to stay positive and prepare for your future holiday. If you have booked your stay and you have any questions or need any assistance, you may contact our reservation team at (+30)2108981183 or via mail at email@example.com
Plan your next stay with us
With the hope that you will plan your holidays a little later this summer, you should have confidence that we are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. All is in place to keep your health and safety top of mind.
During Your Stay
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the Greek Ministry of Health, the World Health Organization and local authorities:
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- High standards of food safety - HACCP procedures
- Check in time from 15:00 in order to leave space for more intensified cleaning
- Social distancing specifications in common areas, restaurant, bar, pool
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Ongoing training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign for staff and guests.
We recommend to our guests
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water.
- Use of alcoholic solution after any contact with money or surfaces.
- Oral and nose coverage with a tissue during coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid hand contact with the mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Avoid any unnecessary hand contact.
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters with other guests and staff
Health and safety Points of interest near Palmyra Beach:
- Click here for the nearest pharmacy.
- Click here for the nearest public hospital.
- Click here for the nearest private hospital.
- Click here for the nearest Covid-19 addressed hospital
We are harmonizing with the Greek Government’s lines and we will update you on the new opening date the soonest possible. Till then, stay safe and stay at home!